Thursday, May 17, 2012

Something that bothers me often???


There is a question that has long plagued me, something that has bothered me all of my life. What in this world do I really enjoy? What int his life do I enjoy doing? Especially within the past few years, what do I like to do? I go to the movies and leave without remembering a thing from the movie. I even treat other to join me to the movie and still feel alone. What do I enjoy doing?

            The main enemy in my spiritual battle is loneliness. Now I have developed some amazing friendships within the past few years that I would not want to give up for anything but still feel very much alone. Within this loneliness is the idea of finding enjoyment in little in this world. I do different things and put on a face that I enjoy it but really don’t. I have worked so hard over the past few years. I think i have focused on work so much in the past several years i don't know what i truly enjoy doing any more.

The main question is I don’t know…

No comments:

Post a Comment