Sunday, July 1, 2012

I will serve you Abba Father!

Freedom!!!

You might be wondering why I began with Freedom, as many of you know I will be on my way to Dallas Theological Seminary in 2 weeks. I can't thank God enough for the blessings I have received from him as I have lived in Florida. From my friends, my church, my family (even though they all left Florida and even from my time employed at McDonald's. I have learned many things here that will forever be with me from the time I tried to run from Gods calling on my life to the time I was told I would be a Godfather.

I don't know what God has for me, I don't know where he will take me but I know 6 years ago when I heard Morgan sing the sing by Chris Tomlinson "god of this City" that Greater things were to come in this city. Little did I know the extent to the blessings he had for me.

I know God has called me to attend DTS in order that I receive the training the know e Bible. But while I'm there I need a lot of prayer. For provision of course by that I don't loose my relationship with Jesus in the academia of the seminary. I am going to follow God to the ends of the earth. Jesus will always be my first. I desire in my heart and I pray that my heart will be like King David. A man after Gods own heart"

God has shown me many this of his kingdom since coming to Florida. When I came to Florida I resented God for moving me. I just did not wait for Gods blessing. God wanted to bless me beyond my imagine and he did. I will always thank him for that. I have developed a relationship with Jesus that words can't describe. All I want to do is praise him, love him and serve him.

Thank you Abba Father,
Lord of Host

No comments:

Post a Comment