Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Travel from Florida to North Carolina


So in the past 72 hours my life has completely changed. I went from a person who worked 60 hours a week at McDonalds and spent 20 at the crossing Church. I loved it and I was very comfortable where I was. I was in good standing at work with a possibility of a promotion and the church offered some grand possibilities also. I loved where I was but I knew God’s plan was greater than where I was. That’s where the last 72 hours come into play.

            Sunday was a day to remember. I spent many Sundays at the church serving wherever the church needed. Last Sunday was my last Sunday at The Crossing Church so I intended to just spend time with Pastors and learn everything I could. But I ended up serving as the Backstage Manager for the media team. This weekend Beckah Shea ended up singing at the Church That weekend. This gave me the blessing to meet her and have her sign a cd for me. She has such a passion to sing for the Lord. I love the Crossing Church so much more than words can express. The thing that causes this love is that I see the Lords hand at work within the Church. God brought together an amazing team, which is only getting better every day. The thing I have learned which is very important from the Crossing Church is the idea of Grace. There are many things within the bible about God and the important thing is that Grace is the story within the entire bible from the beginning to the end its about the Grace God extends grace.


            Monday was a very busy day. Spent the entire day packing and cleaning my apartment within Brandon Florida. My family came down to bless me and help me in the transition. We cleaned and packed up the rest of my things. Then I got to spend time with some of the Best people in the world: Pablo and Ashley Felix. I love them so much and praying always for those three amazing blessed people.




Tuesday was a day, It was the Day that I began my journey to where the King of Kings has for me. My Alarm went off at 5am but I hit snooze. Finally, I got up early in the morning to begin driving across the country. I left around 7:30 am from Brandon. Took may photographs and things throughout the entire trip to North Carolina Check out Facebook (facebook.com/jacobdrew). I drove on my own and followed my family to North Carolina. The only issue was a 10-hour drive turned into a 12-hour drive. I was just too long of a day.








I’m doing all of this to follow God. I will have an amazing story to share with people on trusting god. I will follow him and cannot wait to serve him with everything in my life. I can only imagine the blessings I will receive by attending Dallas Theological Seminary. I love the lord and wish to only serve him.

1 comment:

  1. Very, very excited for you in this new season of life. God's grace and speed!

    ReplyDelete